The Revenge of Seven by Pittacus Lore

I have made it far enough into this series that all reviews will now be slightly spoiler ridden. It will not be spoilers for this book's individual plot, though.

The series did finally get better. A little bit. Enough to make me want to actually read the next story. The title isn't quite right as Seven never goes on any rampages or revenge seeking. She definitely has anger, and maybe a little blood lust, even a sweet new Legacy that's ice cold. Six worries about the potential of a rampage, but Seven stays level-headed and follows through on the mission to find Sanctuary.

And can I just say, worth not losing her cool and getting to that amazing center of Loric power. Phenomenal twist to the story.

Ten is in outer space learning a few more things about Five, and the big bad final boss--her grandfather. I enjoyed that we are finally getting a small peak at the culture of the Mogadorians, but I wish it could have been expanded a little. They want to eradicate Earth. Plenty of reason to hate them, but I've always been the person that needs to know why.  

We end the story with a full scale invasion on our hands. I may have pointed out several times on this blog that intergalactic warfare is not my cup of tea. Young adult sci-fi genres included. At the very least, I intend on seeing where this story ends and haven't given up on it yet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncanny Collateral by Brian McClellan

Ga-ga-ga-gas-Lit City

The Hunted by Jeff Wheeler