Back to some lite reading

Back to some good humored fun to alleviate some of the horrors that come with moving into my very first house. Brings a whole new meaning to "move-in ready." 


Dragon Ball by Akira Toriyama

Dragon Ball Vol. 7: General Blue and the Pirate Treasure  Dragon Ball Vol. 8: Taopaipai & Master Karin  Dragon Ball Vol. 9: Test of the All-Seeing Crone

The adventure of Son Goku continues to make me smile. I am continuously amazed at how close the TV series stays true to the manga. I enjoy the pacing of some of the fighting a little better in the manga, but also I enjoy the added scenes with Tao and Korin in the TV series. It certainly is amazing at how things can be lost in translation as almost every secondary character name has been changed. 

Here is to more unpacking and more Dragon Ball!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ga-ga-ga-gas-Lit City

The most mind-boggling book I've ever read

Uncanny Collateral by Brian McClellan