Weekend relaxation

I took advantage of the full sun and cool breezes this weekend. After thoroughly scrubbing the deck to be rid of the ever present pollen, I set up camp to watch my puppies enjoy the warming weather in their new expansive (and own, germ free) backyard and read some good laughs. It was better than I ever could have hoped.


Dragon Ball by Akira Toriyama

Dragon Ball Vol. 10: Return To The Tournament Dragon Ball Vol. 11: The Eyes of Tenshinhan Dragon Ball Vol. 12: The Demon King Piccolo Dragon Ball Vol. 13: Piccolo Conquers the World
Not much to review. The story continues on and I continue to love it. The Dragon Ball universe is amazing. There are many fantastic lessons about life and our place in it. While I read it for laid back entertainment, I hold great value with this series and would highly recommend everyone take the time to read it. They are short and quick reads, no excuses not to pick it up (even if you aren't a reader).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ga-ga-ga-gas-Lit City

The most mind-boggling book I've ever read

Uncanny Collateral by Brian McClellan