Interrupting your regularly scheduled broadcast

I have recently been reading quite a few galleys recently. I am not yet able to post full reviews but I can say that the fall has a great line up of books releasing. 

I would suggest heading to your local store and requesting a pre-order for the following novels:

Emma Jane Holloway's A Study in Darkness (I previously encouraged the first in the series and have now made it through the second. No less impressive and can probably safely say the third will be worth the pre-order as well.)

Andi O'Connor's Silevethiel (A great beginning to a promising epic fantasy in the veins of J.R.R. Tolkien).

Also take a moment to go to my good friends blog and learn more about her attempts to get into the published word. She has some amazing blurbs for her upcoming works. http://chmcfarland.wordpress.com/writing-projects/

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ga-ga-ga-gas-Lit City

The most mind-boggling book I've ever read

Uncanny Collateral by Brian McClellan