Oh no, I'm doing it again...

My to-read list is exploding with great sequels and fabulous new authors. I have caught myself multi-reading again. This, unfortunately, means I never seem to get to the end of any one book. Great for me as I am constantly enjoying inspirational stories and other worlds. Bad for my blog because I have nothing to post.

So I will stop and take a brief moment to promote a book I am very excited for next month. Now a simple two weeks away.


Chasing the Green Fairy by Melanie Karsak

She revealed the cover art for her follow up novel to Chasing the Star Garden, which I gave a glowing review here.

Check out this amazing cover. It definitely piques my interest to get this thing pre-ordered. Can't wait! Chasing the Green Fairy releases Tuesday, March 4!

See her full posting with book trailer, music soundtrack, giveaways, and more on her blog. Melaine Karsak's blog entry 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ga-ga-ga-gas-Lit City

The most mind-boggling book I've ever read

Uncanny Collateral by Brian McClellan