Merry Christmas

Sorry for any glitches in this post. I write it from the mobile app, but this is perfect for today.

What better Christmas Eve story to read than Lily Stargazer? This review will be brief because the story is brief but filled with the spirit of the holidays.

Chasing Christmas Past by Melanie Karsak

That's right. Melanie Karsak has given us a short story about my favorite airship crew on Christmas Eve. It is an excellent little short and a great introduction to the series if you haven't started it yet. We get to meet the full crew gearing up for the annual Yuletide Airship Race and see how some of our favorite relationships began. I love these little short stories in between publications; they keep my excitement from fading and the series on my mind.

This is seriously one of my favorite series. Earlier on my blog, I reviewed both Chasing the Star Garden and Chasing the Green Fairy so read through those if you are curious about this great series. I am also very much looking forward to Chasing the Fog next year.

I hope everyone enjoys their individual holiday season!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncanny Collateral by Brian McClellan

The Hunted by Jeff Wheeler

Ga-ga-ga-gas-Lit City