I'm feeling glad, I got sunshine in a bag

After enjoying a long morning in the sunshine to recharge the batteries after so much rain, I am back with some more reviews. I really needed these blue skies; I must be part reptile. The sunshine just makes me wake up. Now I may be able to actually keep up to date with my reviews.

Queste by Angie Sage

Every novel, I have been progressively impressed with the "Septimus Heap" series. I started them as a filler for my "Harry Potter" whole, and now I have a respect for them in their own right. The wit and humor are stellar. The writing style is light and easy to get through making these books perfect to keep your spirits up during a week of rain. There is a constant sense of sarcasm that just fits my personality perfectly. The magic in the book is fun and everything has flair. This series creates a vivid journey into my imagination.

Queste does not deviate from any of the beauty of the first 3 novels. The characters continue along with their charm in a new journey to discover the House of Foryx. We get a handful of new characters to build out the story and keep everything interesting while maintaining all the great qualities to have come before this story. I seriously can find no fault with these novels if you are looking for something happy, witty, and adventuresome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncanny Collateral by Brian McClellan

Ga-ga-ga-gas-Lit City

The Hunted by Jeff Wheeler