Wow have I fallen off the page

Packing, moving, and unpacking took more of my time than I anticipated. I really need to get better with juggling my life for my ultimate dream, goal plan. It seemed like a never ending to-do list that just over powered my reading list. However, I did manage to scramble in some hours and finish one of the lengthier intellectual manuscripts I've read. 

I will add this to my list of books everyone should read at minimum once in their lifetime. We really need to work on our world perspective and revisit the history lessons we have learned. I find the only plus to this information age we have right now to be the ability to get the story from all the sides instead of the tyrannical victors as in the past.

Proof of Vedic Culture's Global Existence by Stephen Knapp

We all come from the same place. We all share the same history. So why are we beating each other to death in a mad argument of which society is superior? Why do those who have the same belief system persecute each other over such minor, frivolous details? Because they do not know that they are the same people. It is one vast global family. I long ago became disgruntled with the Western conception of religion and began researching the different beliefs held throughout the world. I landed in India and the Vedic culture, which is modernly recognized as Hindu. Their culture is fading fast as the persecution of the West and the fight for land encroaches on their lives. Everyone should read this book and put away their differences because they do not matter in the face of the global destruction that will come if we continue to worry over the blade of grass when the enemy boot is right in front of us.

Here is to a different kind of spiritual enlightenment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The most mind-boggling book I've ever read

Ga-ga-ga-gas-Lit City

Uncanny Collateral by Brian McClellan